March 31, 2011 § Leave a comment
Who doesn’t keep a mental list of things that they want and/or are planning on getting? Well, if you’re like me, you have a “wish list” on every single shopping site out there. Yes, I am aware that I have a shopping problem.
Somewhere down the line, though, I managed to narrow all of these superficial things that I want into one list–for now, anyway.
2. The MK tortoise watch. I think I’m just a sucker for anything tortoise, don’t ask me why.
3. I have yet to own a pair of flats from Tory Burch. I know, what a crime, right? But I don’t want the typical ones that everyone has–I prefer an unusual color like the one pictured above.
4. Ray Ban Boyfriend Sunglasses. These are just a classic, and they never go out of style! Again, just to be different, I love them in the tortoise as opposed to the black ones that everyone has.
5. The YSL Arty oval Ring. I want the turquoise one so bad. I think the blue one (pictured above) would be my second choice.
6. Chanel Flap Purse. I die for this purse in the caviar leather with gold accents. Sigh, one day!
7. Christian Louboutin. Just the classic black pumps please! I die for these babies too.
8. Chloe Eau de Toilette. This is definitely the next fragrance I’ll be purchasing. It’s such a fresh scent!
It seems like my list is never ending and ever growing. Hmmmm.
July 19, 2010 § 1 Comment
The military trend was huge this Spring on and off the runways. Inspired by Balmain’s Spring 2010 collection consisting of structured shoulders and sexed up utility jackets, this trend is still going strong into the summer months. Now, I know it’s way too hot to rock the military-inspired jackets and vests (plus, they’re so played out if you ask me), but you can still add miliary-inspired pieces and colors to any outfit to ‘follow the trend’ (;
If you like to be bold and different, you can take it a step further by adding pops of colors here and there. Try a bright-colored handbag or some funky heels!Would you wear this trend? Share in the comments below!