March 31, 2011 § Leave a comment
Who doesn’t keep a mental list of things that they want and/or are planning on getting? Well, if you’re like me, you have a “wish list” on every single shopping site out there. Yes, I am aware that I have a shopping problem.
Somewhere down the line, though, I managed to narrow all of these superficial things that I want into one list–for now, anyway.
2. The MK tortoise watch. I think I’m just a sucker for anything tortoise, don’t ask me why.
3. I have yet to own a pair of flats from Tory Burch. I know, what a crime, right? But I don’t want the typical ones that everyone has–I prefer an unusual color like the one pictured above.
4. Ray Ban Boyfriend Sunglasses. These are just a classic, and they never go out of style! Again, just to be different, I love them in the tortoise as opposed to the black ones that everyone has.
5. The YSL Arty oval Ring. I want the turquoise one so bad. I think the blue one (pictured above) would be my second choice.
6. Chanel Flap Purse. I die for this purse in the caviar leather with gold accents. Sigh, one day!
7. Christian Louboutin. Just the classic black pumps please! I die for these babies too.
8. Chloe Eau de Toilette. This is definitely the next fragrance I’ll be purchasing. It’s such a fresh scent!
It seems like my list is never ending and ever growing. Hmmmm.
July 19, 2010 § Leave a comment
Sometimes it’s better to fake it…
That is, when it’s going to save you some money. (And if you’re thinking dirty, well then maybe that too). If you’re a student on a budget like myself who still likes to indulge and live the good life, guess what? You can! The bad news is you need to get a job (unless of course you depend on mom and pops), but the good news is there are so many ways to enjoy the finer things without breaking the bank.
This week’s ‘IT’ item is Chanel’s Fall 2010 Lip Glossimers.(Petite Peche, Coral Love, Rose Dilemma, and Pink Teaser)
For Fall, Chanel released four new shades (available at counters in July). Unlike the rest of the collection, which consists mostly of deep-plums and chocolate-y greys, these glosses are perfect for summer! These babies retail for $27 a pop (0.19 oz). ouch!
thanks, but no thanks.
And so, I introduce to you, Revlon’s Spring/Summer 2010 Collection, Daydreamer…(Peach Petal, Coral Reef, Pink Pop, Firecracker, and Lilac Pastelle)
For Spring/Summer, Revlon released these five shades (available at your local drugstores). I believe they have other shades permanently, but these are limited edition, so get them while you can! I’m absolutely loving Coral Reef, as peachy-coral shades are my newest obsession. These go for $5-$7 (0.2 oz), and if you’re lucky, you’ll catch them on a buy one get one sale, so check your weekly store ads! Not only do you get more bang for your buck, but the formula is divine! (not sticky at all), plus not to mention the Chanel-esque packaging (;
Have you tried these? What are your thoughts? Or perhaps you have a Steal vs. Splurge of your own? Leave your comments below.