March 31, 2011 § Leave a comment
Who doesn’t keep a mental list of things that they want and/or are planning on getting? Well, if you’re like me, you have a “wish list” on every single shopping site out there. Yes, I am aware that I have a shopping problem.
Somewhere down the line, though, I managed to narrow all of these superficial things that I want into one list–for now, anyway.
2. The MK tortoise watch. I think I’m just a sucker for anything tortoise, don’t ask me why.
3. I have yet to own a pair of flats from Tory Burch. I know, what a crime, right? But I don’t want the typical ones that everyone has–I prefer an unusual color like the one pictured above.
4. Ray Ban Boyfriend Sunglasses. These are just a classic, and they never go out of style! Again, just to be different, I love them in the tortoise as opposed to the black ones that everyone has.
5. The YSL Arty oval Ring. I want the turquoise one so bad. I think the blue one (pictured above) would be my second choice.
6. Chanel Flap Purse. I die for this purse in the caviar leather with gold accents. Sigh, one day!
7. Christian Louboutin. Just the classic black pumps please! I die for these babies too.
8. Chloe Eau de Toilette. This is definitely the next fragrance I’ll be purchasing. It’s such a fresh scent!
It seems like my list is never ending and ever growing. Hmmmm.